Non-sterile, surgical face mask is intended to be worn by medical personnel to protect patients, visitors and personnel from penetration and transfer of pathogenic microorganisms, fluids and particulate matter.
• Latex Free
• Fiberglass free
• Fluid Resistant (Type IIR)
• Three (3) ply construction.
3 pleats of folds to allow the user to expand the mask so it covers the area from the nose to the chin. o Mask should be secured with the ear loop to be placed behind the ears.
• >99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) at 5micron capacity;
• >98% Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) at 3micron capacity.
Reduces exposure to blood and body fluids. Minimizes patient contamination to exhaled microorganisms.
• This product is intended for use in infection control practices. Material: Three (3) ply construction: Spun-bound, non-woven fabric inner and outer facings of mask, polypropylene melt-blown fabric, heat sealed middle layer.
Packaging: Clean room environment, non-sterile packed Tyvek pouch (10 units per pouch)
Usage: Intended for use in infection control risk practices.
Single use only
Total length: approximately 175mm. Width: approximately 95mm.