Tel-O-Graph® GSM is a fully automated blood pressure and pulse monitor that enables automatic transmission by means of a mobile network.
- Secure integrated GSM functionality – automatically transmits blood pressure results allowing for quicker monitoring of patients
- eHealth Platform – allows alerts and notifications to be sent directly to the patient along with remote therapy adjustment
- Remote blood pressure monitoring – reduces the number of visits patients need to make to the clinic or practice
- 2 year warranty
The Tel-O-Graph® GSM is the most innovative and convenient solution available for digital blood pressure adjustment and continuous follow-up of blood pressure readings.
The user normally uses the system to measure their own blood pressure twice or three times daily from the comfort of home. Following measurement, the measured values are encrypted and automatically sent using mobile communication signals from the Tel-O-Graph® GSM to the Hypertension Management Software (HMS CS) or the telemedicine platform, in which it can be managed at the click of a button. The measurement data can also be transferred via GDT or HL-7 to the practice administration software or hospital information system from the HMS CS. The measured values are clearly set out in graphic form, and combined to create automatic reports. This means that the treating doctor or medical professionals have the option of reliably monitoring blood pressure readings with minimal effort at any time, or of adjusting treatment. Measurement data can also be forwarded directly to our customers’ specific in-house databases.
The remote monitoring of the Tel-O-Graph GSM reduces the number of visits a patient needs to make to the clinic or practice to have their blood pressure checked. This saves time for both the patient and the clinician. The device features an easy to use single button operation and a 2 year warranty.
Specialists in cardiology, hypertensiology, general and internal medicine
- Significantly better treatment results
- Substantial time savings for doctor and patient
- Treatment adjustment at a glance thanks to automated status reports
Clinical Research & Care projects
- Minimal coaching/support needed thanks to absolute ease of use and reliable data transmission
- Compliance with strict data security standards
- Individual association with project or study-specific needs
- Reliable data thanks to maximum measurement precision (BHS (A/A) grading) of the approved medical product
- User-friendly thanks to one-button operation, large display and fast blood pressure measurement without unpleasant effects (AFL: Auto-Feedback Logic)
- Direct and encrypted transmission of measured values from home to the doctor using the integrated SIM card and GSM module
- Large measurement storage (350 measurements)
Whats in the box?
- Tel-O-Graph GSM Blood Pressure Monitor
- Medium cuff
- HMS CS Software
- Batteries (4x AA alkaline)
*eHealth functionality requires on-going eHealth license