Fully integrated system.
Fully Integrated (I3 Integration) with your Patients Administration System
to include Socrates, HealthOne, Helix Practice Manager (HPM) and CompleteGP.
The Mobil-O-Graph® is considered as a classic among ABPM devices for use in doctors’ practices and clinics. Its intuitive combined with Hypertension Management Software (HMS) helps to increase the efficiency of day-to-day practice operations and have made the Mobil-O-Graph® one of the most popular long-term blood pressure measuring devices in diagnostics. The Mobil-O-Graph® also optionally offers the ability to determine the haemodynamic condition of blood vessels using pulse wave analysis. This allows for better risk classification of patients, and enables optimised, individualised therapy adjustments in connection with hypertension management. In addition to high measurement accuracy and measured value reproducibility, the Mobil-O-Graph® is also one of the most commonly used diagnostic measurement systems with currently over 400 publications in the field of arterial stiffness.
As recommended by NICE, recording a patient’s blood pressure during their everyday routine gives a more accurate blood pressure profile free from distortion created by white coat hypertension. This allows a more accurate diagnosis to be made. The Mobil-O-Graph can record ambulatory blood pressure for up to 48 hours.
Specialists in cardiology, hypertensiology, general and internal medicine
- Intuitive user-independent pulse wave analysis measurement
- Identification of hypertension-related phenomena for better decision-making regarding treatment
- Support of therapy decision based on central blood pressure and haemodynamic analysis (central blood pressure, cardiac output and
- Time saving thanks to improved personalised therapy
- Optimised patient management thanks to intuitive patient report
Specialists in the field of nephrology
- Patient-specific risk analysis for dialysis optimisation
- Saves time by making specific preparations for the dialysis patient
- Personalised therapy adjustment improves the patient’s quality of life, and extends life expectancy
- Reliable data due to the high precision (BHS (A/A Grading) and ESH) of the certified medicinal product validated measurement algorithms for pulse wave analysis
- Straightforward, intuitive use of the Mobil-O-Graph for optimal integration in a study setting
- Maximum data interoperability and reliable data
- Optional step-by-step expansion of ABDM measurement to include central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis
- Longevity due to high international protection class (IP42) & high quality product components
- Clinically validated results due to high measurement accuracy
(BHS A/A grading and ESH)
- Gentle and fast blood pressure measurement using the Auto Feedback Logic (AFL) algorithm
- Easy to use and to integrate into everyday practice thanks to Smart Solutions
- Battery contact connector for reliable and correct insertion of (rechargeable) batteries
- Battery compartment lid with haptic feedback for superior grip when opening
- Cone-fit cuffs that fit perfectly
- Alignment aids for correctly choosing and positioning cuffs
- Cuffs without latex or plasticisers
- The Schott plug feedback mechanism enables easy and reliable connection of the cuffs to the Mobil-O-Graph®
- Support strap on the Mobil-O-Graph® belt pouch keeps the cuff tube in its designated position
- USB cable connector with anti-kink protection
- Laminated quick guide for hygienic use
- Step-by-step expansion of the Mobil-O-Graph® to include central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis
What’s inside the package?
• Mobil-O-Graph Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
• Hypertension Management Software
• USB data cable
• Belt/shoulder case and strap
• Two complimentary cuffs. Choose 2 x Medium Cuffs OR 1 x Medium Cuff and 1 x Large Cuff.
• 1 x cuff barriers, pack of 50
• Battery charger and 4 x rechargeable batteries
• Tape measure
• Protective carry case
We also offer an excellent rental package. For more information click here.
Additionally, our customers recommend the disposable cotton sleeves for blood pressure cuffs..
The cotton sleeves can be worn underneath the blood pressure cuff to improve patient comfort and hygiene. For more information click here.
As outlined above, the Mobil-O-Graph is fully integrated (I3 Integration) with your Patients Administration System to include Socrates, HealthOne, HPM and CompleteGP.
I3 Socrates Integration Explainer Video
In ambulatory pulse wave monitoring, the peripheral blood pressure, the central hemodynamics, and the arterial stiffness are automatically measured over a period of 24 hours at an interval that can be freely adjusted. This can be used to create a hemodynamic day/night profile.