Check-in touchscreen systems enables patients to check in for appointments independently without waiting in long queues using a free-standing kiosk, desk or wall-mounted screen.
Simple to install and easy to use, self check-in significantly reduces queuing times which improves patient satisfaction.
• Improved access to your reception
• Free up reception time to deal with the patients who need attention
• Cut the queues
The patient is guided through a short series of verification questions, including date of birth and gender. On successful completion the appointment time, name of the doctor or nurse and the clinic location are confirmed on screen.
Why choose a GP check-in system?
• Queuing times are reduced
• Easily customised to the needs of any reception area
• Option to display site, group or patient specific messages on arrival
• Easy verification of address and phone number details
• Usage levels can be monitored via the analysis package
The Savience Reception product set from Hibernia Medical, connects seamlessly with the HealthOne GP system.